Sunday, November 20, 2005

I spoke too soon

It turns out Jonah did get my bug afterall. Darn. His face is puffy, his eyes glossy, his nose stuffy, and he is very lethargic. Poor baby. I hope he gets better soon.

On top of his cold, he is also balding, I'm afraid to say, which is in no way related, mind you. I was in denial about this for a while, but it is becoming quite blatant. He has lots of hair behind his ears and above his forehead, but the rest of his head is becoming bald and naked-looking fast. With a hat on, no one can tell.

I'd heard of this. First hair tends to go, and the next set of hair that comes in might be drastically different. I'm guessing light brown and curly? Let's turn this into a guessing game and look forward to what will come.

2 comments:

STAFF said...

It's me, Tim, the Dad around here, and it is my firm belief that children get the opportunity to study the both parents before making a decision on what type of hair to grow or eye color to have. So with that being said, it is now a beauty contest between Tereza and I with Jonah as the only judge.

BTW - I think it will be blond with a wave, like his dad :)

Holly said...

Hmm, I guess both Neil and I lost the beauty contest, as Cole picked straight white-blonde hair! Maybe Jonah's hair will grow in red...