Sunday, December 10, 2006

it's Mr. Senator, not grandpa, to you!

Lately, I have been a negligent blogger. Last month I did not even mention one of the biggest news items of 2006. I will try to make up for it now. Jonah's Czech granpa is a Senator now! How about that? He ran for political office for the first time this fall... and received the most votes of anyone running for office. Wowoweewah, is what Borat, my hero, would say about that. Name recognition and popularity as one of the counry's most well-known actors did wonders for his numbers, I'm sure. I am very curious to follow his path as a politician now. Congrats, dad!!!

And independent of that bit of Jonah's family trivia is the fact that the little bugger Jonah is a citizen of both, his mom's and his dad's country of birth as of October. That's why I call him the luckiest family member.

No comments: