Saturday, July 14, 2007

big news

Many of you already know, but for those of you who don't, here is the big news: Jonah's brother or sister is on the way. The due date is January 25th. I am very excited and at the same time anxious about how we will survive the first few months of dealing with two demanding little beings. Eventually, things will settle down and we wil recognize, I'm sure, that it was all worth it.

When I told my boss I was pregnant, his reaction was: "Again?" Mind you, that's coming from a man who has five children, if I remember correctly. It's best just to laugh about such reactions. The last time he found out I was pregnant was two and-a-half years ago. I guess time flies and it seems just like yesterday. Jonah will be turning two next month.

2 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

I think it is wonderful that Jonah is going to have a brother or sister. I think your boss was only thinking of himself.

Karin said...

Oh my heck! Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I don't know how anyone ever keeps that sort of thing a secret.