Sunday, November 09, 2008

uncle was here

We just parted with Jonah's Uncle Andy, who visited us for a week in Prague. He must have left overwhelmed, because we did not let him rest. Jonah was filled with excitement and bounced off the walls practically the whole time his uncle was here. We walked around the city, visited my relatives, had a tour of the Senate, where my father is a legislator, and my father's theater. We ate at my uncle's restaurant, took Jonah to the circus and left town overnight for some sightseeing. In short, it was a busy week.

I have attached some pictures of our adventures. More can be found here.



Andy at my grandmothers, about to enjoy a typical Czech dish of potato dumplings, cabbage, and pork:



at the Gothic (14th century) castle Kost (which means Bone):



In Prague's Wenceslas Square:

4 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

I know just how my Mother felt when my sister, JoJo, and I get along so well. It is the feeling I get realizing how well Tim & Andy enjoy each others company.

Anonymous said...

So great that Andy could visit. It look like everyone had a great time! I can't get over how many beautiful places there are - your photos are great!
Jamie

Tereza said...

Thanks, Jamie. I've really been getting into photography.... just with the little digital camera I have. Maybe I'll upgrade to something more artsy one day... I have to check your blog again. Haven't read it in a while.

Aunt Jo Jo said...

Mary Ann, I have thought about how much Momma loved her girls being together, many times. We are so lucky how much our kids love to spend time together. Jo Jo
PS Tereza what wonderful pics.