Tuesday, January 16, 2007

snow!


It snowed here today and the snow actually stuck! That meant I didn't have to go to work today; a strange notion for most, I know. But we here in the Pacific Northwest don't know what to do when it snows. The whole city stalls, people drive like idiots, and it just make sense to stay home and drink hot chocolate... We did hit the backyard today. Jonah didn't seem to excited by the snow, but I did share with him the excitement of sledding on the littlest hill in the world, right in our backyard. I must say I enjoyed the sledding much more than he did. After fifteen minutes of running around in the snow, Jonah was ready to go home. Grandma Zuzi came over while Tim was at work (bad weather can't stop him from going to the old office) and was over all day.

No comments: