Wednesday, September 03, 2008

babi time

This morning I didn't have to work, so I made plans to go on a walk around Prague with my beloved Grandmother Anna. She is one of the dearest people in my life. I am so glad to be able to spend time with her. Would you believe she is eighty years old? So far, we have seen each other at least twice a week. Here are a few pictures from our walk this morning. More here.

On the "Bridge of the Legions" or "Most Legií" over the Vltava River:



In a part of Prague called "Malá Strana" or "Small Side":



At John Lennon Wall:

2 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

Jonah is so fortunate to get to know his great Grandmother - both Tim & Andy's lives were richer because of their Great Grandma Matkin. Also, my Great Grandmother (we called her Tiny) saw John and I married.

Karin said...

Say hello and na zdravi to your sweet grandma for me.