Saturday, June 20, 2009

cousin gets married

Yesteday we attended my oldest cousin's wedding. He's my dad's brother's oldest son. The wedding was outside and it rained only during the ten minutes of the ceremony. People whispered it was raining happiness on them. The setting was quite unique: the top of the Dancing House, from where the views of the city are really something.

Below you can see the bride and groom (with bride's father) in front of the Dancing House and one of the beautiful views from the top. More pictures here.


3 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

Once again, wonderful pictures at the wedding. A course my favorite photo was the one of the three of you together, what a good looking family.

MaryAnn Bottman said...

I loved Jonah's quote today - I think he is planning on filling his piggy bank??? Love, Grandma

MaryAnn Bottman said...

I loved Jonah's quote today - I think he is planning on filling his piggy bank??? Love, Grandma