Monday, February 25, 2008

skate master


Our little man has found a new passion for skateboarding. We couldn't get him to come inside today. All he wanted to do was to practice his skateboarding moves. (You can see one of our cats in the background.)

It all started with Tim showing Jonah some youtube skateboarding videos and then Jonah, the fearless skater, came into being.

He asks me to hold his hand about half the time he plays with the skateboard, but half the time he practices getting on, tilting the thing and then jumping off on his own. I didn't know he would be ready for such a feat this early. I, on the other hand, am too scared to even put one foot on the thing since I have never had very good balance on any kind of wheels.

4 comments:

jenni said...

Fearless skate punk just like his dad and uncle!!

MaryAnn Bottman said...

My goodness, Jonah looks like he as done this before

Holly Bauersfeld said...

This reminds me of vague memories I have of Peter, Andy, and Tim flying down the huge hill at gma's house on various wheeled apparati (bikes, skateboards)....

Cari said...

Wow! When you described this to me this morning, I didn't imagine him being quite as coordinated as he looks in those photos. The kid's a natural!