Tuesday, September 20, 2005

afternoon with a friend

On our walk today Jonah and I spontaneously stopped by a friend's house so they could meet. I didn't plan to stay too long, but ended up spending most of the afternoon there and what a wonderful way to spend the first day of fall. We chatted, my friend cooked, we ate, I looked at his photographs (Derrick is a photographer), and we took pictures of each other with the baby. I found out Derrick is really good with babies. Never would've known.

It was good to get out today. I've been pretty lethargic lately. I haven't been taking walks or making it outside as often as I would like. Not every day, anyway. I think not sleeping more than two hours at a time is catching up with me. So it's good to make little trips out into the daylight.

No comments: