Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm published in this month's issue of....

Oh my goodness! I can't believe my piece is among those published in the March issue of the Erase Racism Carnival hosted by racialicious.com, an excellent blog about the intersection of race and pop culture that read frequently. The Erase Racism Carnival is is a collection of blog posts dedicated to creating a world free of racism.

You can read this month's issue, including my piece, Tracing Race: one immigrant's journey from race awareness to anti-racist consciousness here. I will be hosting the carnival in June on my other blog, white anti-racist parent.

By the way, the founder of racialicious and host of the carnival this month approached me about becoming a columnist for another site she runs called antiracistparent.com, a blog for parents who are committed to raising children with an anti-racist outlook. I said yes! Please cross your fingers for me. I am scared, but thrilled!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Exactly as it should be, T! You are so smart, so well read, so well spoken. It's about time your thinking had a larger audience!