Wednesday, October 17, 2007

work song

I hardly ever write about my work on this blog, but it is a big part of my life and I, for the most part, like my job quite a bit. My students periodically evaluate the courses I teach. I want to share some of their feedback here with you. It makes me proud:

"I improved my English."

"I received much information [about] medical careers."

"I know how to successfully apply for a job."

"The teacher teaches clearly."

"[I liked] the enthusiasm of the teacher."

"All the lessons really helped me to realize the skills needed to work in the office."

“Everything was great. . . thank you for everything.”

“I learned a lot of things.”

“This program is well organized and the instructor always supports us. I’ve learnt a lot of hands-on experiences, especially the resume, cover letter, and job interview techniques. They are very useful!”

“I liked to learn both in the class and field trips. Tereza arranged (for) us to go some places to visit, and they did help me a lot with my future career.”

“[I would] definitely [recommend this class to a friend]. This course helped me to get a broad view of the healthcare industry in the U.S. I think that this course is well-organized and practical. I believe I’ll find a good job in the U.S. soon.”

“Tereza, I think you are a great instructor. I really enjoyed my studies here.”

“[The course provided] valuable information and ideas you may not get on your own. [Also,] good feedback from instructor and peers.”