Sunday, November 18, 2007

mom's and dad's night out

As unbelievable as it may sound, Tim and I actually got to go out on a date last Friday night. It had been.... I don't even know how long. Maybe five months. We had an unspent gift certificate from Tim's parents to one of our favorite restaurants. I don't even remember when we got it - I hope it wasn't as long ago as last year's Valentine's Day. That would be embarrassing.

Tim's uncle and aunt took Jonah and had dinner with him and played at their house while Tim and I had a full, four-course dinner from appetizers to dessert. Yes!

We must do this again before baby arrives and then a little more frequently than twice a year, for god's sake.

1 comment:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

It sounds like you had a good time and I am sure Jonah did too!