Monday, January 30, 2006

sister

My sister is in town! I'm in seventh heaven. Today Jonah, my sister, and I went out for a walk. The morning started off sunny, but five minutes into our walk, the darkest clouds gathered overhead, and we were hit by a torrential downpour, much like what I imagine a tropical rainstorm to be. Tim came to our rescue, the kind chauffeur that his is.

I will be a groupie for the next few days, accompanying my siter to her shows. I'm even taking a couple of days off work! This will be the first time I leave Jonah over night. He will be with daddy for two nights. I've been storing up milk for this mini vacation for weeks! I hope no hives stand between me and my good time. I am pretty sure Jonah will do well with his surrogate parent pair - dad and uncle.

No comments: