Sunday, March 12, 2006

seven months old


Jonah turned seven-months-old yesterday! We had a great day. It was sunny here finally, but chilly. Tim, Jonah and I went on a walk along the river waterfront. We ate lunch at the Saturday Market, where I also bought a new hat. Tim saw it and asked me to try it on. It was perfect. I hesitated, wondering if I'd like myself too much in it and spend too much time looking in the mirror, admiring my new look. I decided to get the hat made by a local artist. You can vaguely see it on one of the pictures in the "more outdoor adventures" album. I also added more pictures to the "Jonah, friends & family" album.

Yesterday we also had Jonah try apple sauce. He seemed to like it. Hopefully he will soon take to more solid food. He hasn't really been that enthralled by it. But we will keep trying!

It was also my grandmother's birthday yesterday. She said: "The number eleven is our number." That is true. Jonah is lucky to share two birthday digits with such a special lady!

To finish off the day, Andy came over and watched Jonah while Tim and I went on a date. We had a drink and played pool. I had the longest run ever! It must have been my new hat - too cool for school. I sank six balls in a row, but then ended up losing the game. Oh well. It was fun. Thanks, uncle Andy! Then at home I made dinner and apple pie, and we watched another Netflix movie, The Station Agent (not bad - the best part, I thought, was the screenplay and scenery/sets). A great Saturday.

No comments: