Wednesday, March 08, 2006

update

Not much new here. Still going to the gym. Hooray for me! Jonah is not really into solid food anymore. He only liked it for about three or four days and now he is no longer interested. We will try banana soon. Maybe the sweet taste will appeal to him. So far we've tried rice cereal, peas, and sweet potato (uhm... I almost wrote pees and sweat potato!!!).

Also, I gave Jonah a haircut - just his bangs and a little bit on his side. I've included a picture here. Please ignore the spit up on the front of Jonah's shirt.

My latest obsession has been Netflix. My sister couldn't talk enough about it and a few friends as well as Tim's parents get their movie rentals via Netflix, so we decided to do the free trial. I have been glued to the computer screen, perusing their movie selection, rating movies, putting movies on hold, and seeing what my friends are currently watching and how they've rated movies I've seen. Everyone needs a hobby, right?

The first two films I watched were Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room, a fascinating look at the Enron corporation scandal; and Murderball, an excellent documentary about quadruplegics playing rugby in wheelchairs. Can't wait for the next movies to come.

No comments: