Tuesday, March 25, 2008

days with a friend


My friend and her three-year-old daughter are in town this week from the east coast. She and I and the kids spent two wonderful mornings together; one at the ZOO and one at the science museum. Our kids got along well though they hadn't seen each other in at least eight months. Ruby is Jonah's only girlfriend. All his other friends are boys.




The science museum currently has a dinosaur exhibit. Jonah is new to the world of dinosaurs. This was the first time he has seen life-size dinosaur models; some of them robotic. I could see in his face he was a bit scared. I could also tell because he started making up stories about how the dinosaurs were his friends. He often does that to counteract his fear. I hope these robotic monsters that growled and huffed and puffed don't give him nightmares.

You can see a few of the pictures I took here.

1 comment:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

Fun days! We noticed Jonah was once again driving the tractor.