Wednesday, March 12, 2008

my latest distraction

Here are a few more fantastic videos I discovered today while avoiding items on my to-do list. I just had to share these. The theme here is what I would call the Czech psychedelic music video wave of the late 60's and 70's. The first song is called The Fair Has Arrived (as in "the circus and rides are here"). It was made in 1973, the year I was born. Note that there is no mention of little boys, yet we see two little boys in a fish bowl peering and pointing at the singer a few times during the song. The second song is entitled Child's Eyes and it's about a girl who has childlike eyes. The last tune is called Dracula's Answer and, though it's actually a pretty song, the visuals are uber creepy, to say the least. Enjoy.







And here is the bonus track: