Friday, August 19, 2005

sleep but strange dreams

Last night I actually slept! I slept in big chunks - an hour and half here, two hours there. It felt so good to sleep. Except the nightmares keep coming and I don't know why. Strange silent characters waiting outside my sister's bedroom while she sleeps... trials in court, creepy men forcing me to swallow pills while Tim lies limp in my arms like a baby unable to help me... Also last night there was the plastic surgeon disguised as a hair stylist. I went to him to get my hair cut and while I was distracted looking in the mirror to admire his work, he stuck a couple of quick implants and botox shots into my face. When I left I also realized that my breasts had a couple of stitches in them to give them a lift. My face, when I looked in the mirror, started to swell. I have to go back and have this man undo his dirty work, I thought. But was it reversible? And how embarassing to have plastic surgery and not know about it...

No comments: