Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Welcome to the world, Jonah!

Tim's mom MaryAnn (my mother-in-law) gave me the idea to start a blog as a sort of a journal about my adventures with my little boy Jonah. I thought, what an excellent thought!!! Especially since knowing myself I am very unlikely to journal regularly. But I do enjoy playing around with the computer. So a blog seems like it will work great as a chronicle of this journey I've just embarked on as a mother. And my family and friends scattered around the world can read all about my life as a mother and baby's life as my son :)

So... here we are embarking on this wonderful journey together. Being a mother is the most magical feeling in the world. No words can describe it. I love being a family more than anything. And Tim is the best father I've ever seen!!!

No comments: