Sunday, December 18, 2005

first bath with mom


There are a few things that only Tim does around the house. It's just a pattern we've gotten into. Otherwise we split all the chores pretty evenly - I hope Tim would agree with that. He ends up dumping the cat litter and cleaning the cat box almost always. That started when we were trying to conceive since pregnant women should stay away from cat poo... and now, conveniently for me, the chore remained Tim's. With the baby, Tim always cuts Jonah's nails and bathes him because I'm too chicken to do it. When I tried bathing Jonah once, the baby freaked out and started crying.

For the first time yesterday, though, baby got in the tub with me and we had a fabulous time. He loves to kick his legs in the water, but in the big tub without the baby tub, he really went wild. The water had to be luke warm, of course, so I got a little cold, but Jonah got so excited that he was still kicking his legs on the changing table afterwards. Tim took this picture of us. I cropped it slightly so as to not make the audience of this blog blush.

No comments: