Saturday, December 31, 2005

why give a fuss?

This is not really baby related, but it's something I've been really excited about. Lately I've been craving intellectual stimulation. I've been thinking about how I miss being in school and having analytical discussions, and then it hit me. About two years ago, I started doing research on various powerful corporations and lobby groups. I wanted to learn about the most influential players in this country. As soon as I plunged in to my research, I began finding out the most fascinating and at times spooky information. I still have the notes from two years ago, so why not share what I've learned so far. I am ready to pursue this project and continue doing research. It's pretty much a neverending endeavor. But I love the feeling of being a detective and then sharing what I find with my friends. So here is the blog where I will be publishing my findings:

http://fussmaker.blogspot.com/. I call it Why Give a Fuss?: the dirt on your favorite corporations.

And if you're out there reading one of my blogs, leave a comment. I've gotten lots of emails from friends about my blog, but very few comments on the blog itself. So, leave a mark, okay?

No comments: