Wednesday, April 23, 2008

not again

The landlord was here again to work on some pipes. He did not fail to bring up what he considers to be the one item of utmost importance in the world - caulk. Of course he had to say the word caulk at least a half a dozen times loudly and clearly while staring at me with his beady robot eyes. I was digging my fingernails into the palms of my hands, trying hard to restrain myself from bursting into raucous laughter, when Jonah paused his percolating around the room and let out a loud fart into the pause between the landlord's caulk and drain story. I really thought I would lose it then. Next time I might. And if I do, what excuse should I have in store?

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

Have I ever told you this story?

http://michael5000.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-am-ridiculous-vignette.html