Monday, January 14, 2008

craziest pregnancy dreams yet

Last night tops all the wild dream nights so far this pregnancy. A kitten appeared in our house that looked like a miniature version of our female cat Sarafina. They frolicked and slept together, but Tim looked under its skin like one would look under someone's glove and said the kitten was sick; that it had problems with its veins.

Warning: not for the faint-of-heart - I ended up tasting the kitten without the kitten even registering it. It just went about its kitten business as I chewed on its gamy meat. I would not recommend tasting kittens to you, even if you are dreaming.

In my dream last night I also danced with an ape. The dance resembled what I imagine the multi-armed Hindu goddess Durga would look like dancing. But the ape was dressed like a traditional Thai dancer with a pointy headdress.

What does this all mean? And what about this friendly ape that danced with me? What was it supposed to signify? The input of any dream interpreters out there would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

To be really simple, I think Tim needs to dance with you more often. Oh, by the way what did you eat for dinner last night?