Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the house of flu

First it was Tim that came home with the flu. Now that he is feeling better, it's Jonah's turn. Yesterday poor Jonah came down with a fever.

I really hope I am able to ward off the monster since the birth of our new baby is imminent. And I definitely pray baby doesn't get the bug.

The good news is that Jonah has had half the colds this winter compared to the last. I feel encouraged by that.

Last year when we were in Prague for Christmas, Jonah had a similar bug - fever, no appetite and vomiting. It came and went fast, which I hope is the case this time too.

3 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

John & I both had the stomach flu about 5 days after Tim was born. I was so concern that our baby, Tim, would come down with the bug, that I called the doctor. He assured me that baby's natural immune system would keep him from catching the bug. It ended up John and I only got sick, not even Andy.

Cari said...

Oh no! I hope everyone is healthy soon!

Karin said...

Come on Sweet Baby! We love you already! Come out and let us meet you!