Friday, January 25, 2008

the due date is here

Today is the due date and the baby is still not budging. What is the deal? Hey, someone tell it the world is not such a scary place. I tried to no avail.

I tell you this baby is nearly three weeks older than Jonah when he was born. It better not be a ten-pounder with a giant head and nails so long they curl and droop Yogi-style at the fingertips.

I may have to resort to some old wives' tale-style recipes for bringing about labor. Your tips in that department are welcome.

3 comments:

MaryAnn Bottman said...

I sure don't have any tips. Andy was three weeks over due. I suppose that is why he was 9 lbs. and Tim was only 6 lbs. 10 oz.

Anonymous said...

Tim, Tereza and Jonah,
We are all anxiously awating this baby, but no one more than you!
We're thinking of you guys...
Jamie

Karin said...

I'd say get out and walk around, but it's FREEZING outside, so NO.

Hey, Baby B. We're ready when you are.