Thursday, May 29, 2008

aaah... the dreams of a mother...

Yes, I am a citizen now. Yes, I can vote, but come on Republicans... get out of my dreams!

Why is it that while still pregnant I dreamed that I went into labor in Dick Cheney's SUV and that he invited me to give birth in his New York City 5th floor walk-up apartment? (Which I refused, of course.)

And why is it that the other night McCain, sporting white pants with a zipper on the butt, invaded my sleep, primping for dinner which I was to attend?

To the big Republican players I say: get out of my dreams! No matter how much you wine and dine me late into the night, you will never have my vote! Not in my dreams and not in yours.

2 comments:

Sondra said...

RIGHT ON!!

MaryAnn Bottman said...

I use to dream about customers, but I have never had a political dream. That is really invading one's space.